- Une semaine Zone 1
- Age 18+
- Half- board accommodation in the school residence from Monday to Saturday
- 15-hour English course at a British Council-accredited school
- Free course material
- End of the stay certificate
- Airport transfer round trip
- Transport PASS in the city
- Accompagnement dans tout le processus de VISA
London in French Londres, located in the Southeast of Great Britain, is the capital and the largest city of the United Kingdom. It has long been the capital of the British Empire and is now the seat of the Commonwealth.
Founded nearly 2,000 years ago by the Romans as Londinium, London was the most populous city in the world in the 19th century. Although largely overtaken in this area by many megacities, it remains a leading metropolis. This is owing to its influence and its economic power as the world’s leading financial centre. Its inhabitants are called Londoners (in English: Londoners).
London, the only city to have organized the Olympic Games three times (1908, 1948, 2012), is dynamic and very diverse culturally. It has been a hub for arts and fashion. It receives 28 million tourists a year and has four World Heritage sites as well as many emblematic monuments: the Palace of Westminster, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Westminster.